Friday, April 17, 2009

I just uploaded The Tightrope and The Guru’s Question to Audio.
Here is a one liner that came to me recently:

Illusion is not on my side.

Even when I think otherwise, there is nothing I can think that thinks me out of fear and illusion.
(You may have to read this again ;)

Would like some reader comments on my audios now and again. Anybody up for that?

I took a slow walk today and thanked all of the azaleas, irises, etc. for their true colors. Such beauty.

I think all of us are beautiful when we manage to show our true colors. It comes with a price, doesn't it?

I have never liked the world; it has cost me far too much. There is a poem that you probably know, The Hound of Heaven. In it, it says nature can be a hideout from God. Ultimately we go to Him naked and He restores to us all we thought we had lost. However, sometimes that is just a noble sentiment. And we need to mourn our losses as regularly as we give thanks for our blessings. Maybe that is how they become the same....just a thought.

Another line of Francis Thompson that I like says something like this...
"The drift of pinions, would we harken,
beats at our own clay-shuttered doors."


Thanks and love,
Vicki

No comments: