Thursday, August 06, 2009

New Audio For You

I just uploaded You and Me Together on the Audio Page. I don’t know if you are tuned into my energy, but if not, this is as good an MP3 as any to experience it. It is how I enter the silence every morning and at other times throughout the day. Let me know if you enjoy it.

Seldom get comments on the blog....I may hang it up and just do the homepage. For what it's worth, writer's like comments and I am not set up to do then on the website...so this is your chance to communicate :)

Love, Vicki

1 comment:

Hope Hyder said...

HI Vicki!

I just read one of your articles over at Kajama.com and just jumped over to your blog from the link to your website there to find out a little more about you. I am a writer too and I am so proud of you for just doing what you have to do to get the work of your words out into the world. I read your comment about not getting too many comments but I wanted to say that I know I read many blogs and sometimes don't leave comments. Keep it up if you have the energy to do it...you never know who may stop by and be lifted by something that you've written.....