Thursday, February 28, 2008

February is about over. What a relief. I posted Words for Billy on the Updates Page. I hope you listen.

Got some new glasses on Tuesday and felt like a drunken sailor when I wore them. So today I had them adjusted and now I am born again....seems one of the lenses was a tad off. It affected everything I did. Now I can see the words on the screen as I type.

I closed my Cafe Press Shop but will do another CD down the road.

I have also decided to do more intuitive writings for people. Here is one I recently did for someone:

This is your mission in life...
to voice your suffering transmuted
into the jewels of joy you have discovered
through your trials.

As you awaken to more suffering,
you awaken to deeper joy.
If you have ever asked "why me?"
it is because your mission is encoded
in every cell of your body.
As they learn to wake up and sing,
you strengthen love to an amazing degree.

Our missions are right in front of us
like balanced meals served on a beautiful
white china plate. Color life with your
service. Every now and then you will
break a dish and call it an accident.
But there are no accidents.
Only the Potter knows that.

The Potter knows that the most beautiful
designs come from letting in enough light
to highlight the darkness, for that is where
we are called to serve.

If you are interested in getting one, drop me a line.

No comments: