Sunday, February 17, 2008

I have decided to change blog homes, simply because Wordpress proved too confusing. So here I am, living in the old brick ranch of blogspot! I hope some of you will come by, read and leave comments on the front door or stick them in the mailbox. I should say that the mailbox is on the front porch and sometimes Swami Z gets the mail in the afternoons. If that should happen, not to worry. He will see that I get it. And he, too, enjoys getting mail.

So don't be a stranger. You're strange enough already....

It'll take a while to unpack the cartons in the kitchen, but as soon as I do, we'll have tea and cookies with you-know-who. He is reading over my shoulder. Since he is shorter than I am, this is not an easy task for him.

2 comments:

AneMarie said...

Hey dear Vicki. It works.
AneMarie

Vicki Woodyard said...

Thanks for dropping by. I apologize for moving house, as the Brits say. Please have some tea and relax. You will find it to be a very meditative space, all things considered.

Say what is on your mind/heart.