Saturday, December 27, 2008

December 27, 08

I have been at work all morning. I have archived most of the MP3's on Audio and also most of my updates for 2008. Should you care to download these MP3's, they will be onsite until January 1, 2009, so act fast! You might consider a small donation if you decide to do that. (Go to Audio to donate and download.)

Donations help me buy batteries for the recorder and defray the costs of the website. What are they?

The price of a digital recorder.
Batteries for it.
Monthly website costs
Annual renewal for the website names...bobwoodyard.com and vickiwoodyard.com

Miscellaneous expenses involved in being a writer. They add up.

The work I do in writing and speaking is free and voluntary.

What a deal!

I wish each of you a happy new year.

This will be the beginning of my fifth year without Bob. I owe the website to him. His charge for me before he died was to find my passion. I live it daily and am grateful to all of my readers and listeners.

Love, Vicki

No comments: