Sunday, December 14, 2008

Here is a bonus MP3 called A Question From a Reader. Click on Audio and then on the title.

I like getting questions and sometimes I don't "hear" the answer until I let it arrive into the recorder.

I refuse to get the Christmas Crazies this year. I may get fat, but not crazy. I made some white fudge with pistachios and Craisins yesterday. Before that, I made spiced pecans and sugar cookies.

I was talking to a friend today who is on my wavelength. She was exhausted from the frenetic vibes of the season. Tis the season to be overworked, underpaid with notes of guilt, loneliness and angst. I think I will create a fragrance about that called Noel, Hell no.

If that offended anyone, you are just not being honest with yourself. The true noel is an inner chord struck by the Master. To that I say Heavens, yes.

Love, Vicki

1 comment:

Jane said...

I don't see how anyone can get the Christmas crazies this year. Too much worry out there.

I will take some of your Noel, hell no!