Friday, May 14, 2010

Dear Bob,

Everything is coming together at last. The book is finished. Within the last two weeks, both Rob and I had someone run into our cars and they are both in the body shop. He is walking there right now to pick mine up until I can find a new one. Mine is totalled, but they are going to straighten it out just enough so that I can drive it until I get a new one.

I feel this is a purging of sorts. I cannot feel one negative thing about it. I have learned the lesson well. That no matter what happens, choosing to go through it consciously is the only way out. And when we don’t do that, we are still forgiven.

Our love is fixed in the firmaments. You know that. Just as you know that I am doing fine. Better than fine. Although there are days when I may get discouraged, most of the time I feel my purpose in life is being fulfilled. My writing benefits me first and foremost; and hopefully, a few others.

So it’s on with the book, my love. A new chapter in my life is about to begin and I look forward to it. Of course, time is a illusion, but so are we, so is two-ness. There is only the One.

Love,
Vicki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Willkommen in unseren Flirtchat.


Dieser Flirtchat bietet dir eine Alternative nackte frauenfotos und vieles mehr,unter anderem Sexgeschichten
Hier in unsrem Flirtchat erwarten dich nackte frauenfotos Heiße Live Chats
Du suchst sexuellen Vorlieben , mit Sicherheit bist du hier genau richtig.Ok,stellt sich die Frage,worauf wartest du?
Blind Date sex chat online ,sofort anmelden .
Suchst du jemand in Innsbruck, vieleicht in Mönchengladbach, in Darmstadt , oder aus Zürich, vieleicht von Knittelfeld? Bestimmt ist da jemand dabei.!