Friday, August 08, 2008

I am still over here at the blog. Come on in...the door's open. Sit down and take a load off. I'll tell you about my day. I went to Writing for Recovery at Cancer Wellness. My good friend, Carolyn Helmer, is its director. Bob and I met her when she was running The Wellness Community. As a former support person for someone with cancer, I am welcome there.

So there were seven of us around the table. We journalled our hearts out. Angela, the leader, shared some poetry with us and some ideas for us to write about.

After it was over, we wandered into the kitchen. Gillian was in the process of making a chicken salad with leftover chicken from a luncheon given there. It was scrumptious, so I got to stay and visit for a while.

For dinner Rob and I went out for a burger and fries and that kicks off my big weekend. Doing what, you ask? Not much, she replied. "She" is sitting at the keyboard of this new Mac, bumfuzzled about her webpages. The old way of uploading them vanished with the old Mac. I must now find a new way to get info to my readers. In the meantime, listen to some audios.

If someone out there is Mac-savvy, email me with some possibilities for making webpages with a wysiwyg composer.

I miss all of you. I hope you miss me. But remember, I am here. Send me a postcard :)

Love, Vicki

No comments: