Friday, August 01, 2008

I was just thinking about blogspace and how to use it. In the past I have stopped and started blogging. Bogged down blogging.

Here's the odd part. We meet here as is; whereas in the world we meet as if. We are realer here and yet are invisible.

I read energy easily, though. So be nice. Bring chocolate and we'll get along fine.

I went to a Life is a Beach Party at Cancer Wellness. There was a cover band, dancing and food prepared in their wonderful kitchen. Jerk chicken, rice dishes, guacamole. The best part was a huge swath of sugar that looked like sand. In the sugar were mint buttercream sea shells and chocolate dipped pretzel (cattails, supposedly).

A bartender was mixing margaritas, slushies, etc.

Most of us there were dressed as though we were in the islands right in downtown Atlanta.

I love people I met during Bob's cancer years. I am truly connected to them and feel joy in seeing them again.

No comments: