Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 16, 2010--Well, folks, everyone is out in the sun doing summery things. And it isn’t even summer yet. Here in Atlanta everyone is baking. Swami Z is too hot to bake. I haven’t seen him lately. As far as my book, I am going to take a deep breath and have it edited. I didn’t plan on having anyone edit it but myself, but it has been suggested...so I am looking for an editor now.
I have made some new MP3’s but the last one I posted, The Crate, got so few listeners that I might as well save them for another time. If anyone is itching to hear a new one, hit the Donate button and I will upload them :) Editors aren’t free and I am scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point. But one day I will have that book available for you, hopefully in a couple of months.
In the meantime, go to the stillpoint and listen to some symphonic silence. I do.
Love, Vicki

1 comment:

Colleen Loehr said...

Good luck with finding a good editor. It seems like a wise decision to have the book edited and will likely help to have it "polished" this way. I wrote a thesis years ago and I had it edited- and the editing helped enormously in improving readability.