Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Coming...Vicki Woodyard on YouTube...if she gets up the nerve.
So I ordered a Flip HD to do videos with. I’ll keep them short and sweet and to the point, Because that’s how I roll. I also know my strengths and weaknesses and how little I have to do with either one of them. 
Today I whiled away the morning setting the little Flip up now here, now there. I cut off my head, moved out of range, coughed, flubbed what I said, etc.  Finally I got peevish and relegated little Flip to an assortment of end table debris.
I discovered a wonderful new blog today, http://www.gailstorey.com/ Gail Storey and her webmistress Amber, tickle my funnybone and warm my heart. Happily, some of us are called to do that and there is strength in numbers. I just wish I had a friend like Amber. I have Swami Z , but he ain’t no doll. If anyone should care to create a Swami Z doll, let me know. I will pay you in his homemade cookies 24/7 and 365. I will have him rock you to sleep and enlighten you as  to which makes the best disciples and the best cookies. He will claim to do both, but he is a tad senile.
So that’s the news from this part of virtual reality...


Love, Vicki

1 comment:

Gail Storey said...

Vicki,
Amber and her nondual entourage are so touched that you mentioned her blog in your blog--thank you! We're all huge fans of Swami Z, and especially like the MP3 where you talk about the space he comes from. We subscribed and will spread the love.