Monday, February 15, 2010

-Uploaded A Successful Life on Fishpond. There is also an audio about this. It’s personal yet universal. Give it a listen.

Okay, so I've been spoiling you guys. Giving you all the links to what is happening on the website. There is always new material there written by moi.

So go there, Nurturing the Now and click on Fishpond Thoughts and read A Successful Life. Then hop on over to Audio 2010 and listen to a different version of it.

I'm not sure if anyone is reading this blog or not except for Anonymous ;) No one comments if they do.

I am having a boring day due to the severe cold weather. Over-eating and being too sedentary.

Roses are blue.
Violets are red.
I am sweet
and you are too, possibly.
Who knows?

The zen master in me is about to jump into the old fish pond just to break the monotony. If you hear a splash, it's me in the moment displacing agua....

No comments: