Saturday, February 20, 2010

Deepak Chopra's Glasses
Nonduality turns out to be nothing more than everything.
Yes, you heard it here first. Nonduality is nothing more than everything, tax included. If you would like to learn more about nonduality, tough. The only teacher in town isn’t taking any new students. His old ones chewed his ear off with useless questions and left him for dead in a No-Parking Zone.
Mountains are mountains again and rivers are rivers and somewhere lies a man with no ear and no stomach for discussion.
Deepak Chopra will be discussing this on Larry King Live any minute now. Stay tuned.
Larry to Deepak: Is it true that there is only everything?
Deepak: Of course, Larry, of course.  Tax included. Free shipping for orders over twenty-five dollars on Amazon.com.
Larry: You mean you can order everything on Amazon.com?
Deepak: Except for these glasses I am wearing. I found them in Liberace’s tomb. Do you like them, Larry?
Larry: Hello, Tucson, do you have a question?
Tucson: Tell the guy in the nerd glasses I admire them and would like to own a pair just like them.
Deepak: These are not nerd glasses. Do you see any electrical tape on them? Of course not. I am a man of great wisdom and....glitter.  Have you got a mirror, Larry? I love myself...but in a philosophical way, of course.
Larry: Washington, what do you think of Deepak’s eyewear?
Washington: Reminiscent of Elton John on a camel on acid. I’d like to order a pair. Does Amazon.com carry them.
Larry: Of course and you can upgrade to two-day shipping. But we’ve gotten off-topic. After the break: The guru left for dead in a no-parking zone. His students are said to now be following Deepak Chopra’s glasses, which have taken on a life of their own. Deepak, you are no longer needed. Only your glasses hold any interest for our listeners.
Deepak: I can talk about my special relationship with Michael Jackson.....
Larry: Thanks but no thanks, Deepak. After the break, Deepak’s glasses speak. Don’t touch that remote.

Vicki Woodyard
http://www.bobwoodyard.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Vicki Woodyard said...

No, it's just me, Vicki, writing it as it comes to me.